Training for Tech Transfer/Business Development Professionals and Interns
"I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation! I also heard a lot of positive “buzz” after the session from the other members on how great they thought your information was for us!"
– Intellectual Property Specialist,
"[We] were very, very pleased
with the content, delivery and
the enthusiasm of [the presenters]."
– Director of Business Development,
biomedical research institute"The training session you conducted and the chance to apply it right away on the project was one of the best learning experiences I can remember. I doubt if I ever will forget the better, faster, cheaper concepts."
– Technology Management
Office Intern, major research university
Fuentek offers live and recorded webinars on our proven processes for IP management; open innovation; and establishing a proactive, effective, and cost-efficient technology transfer or business development office.
Customized training programs can be held on-site or remotely and will be tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Establishing effective internship programs, training for interns, and train-the-trainer sessions – see our insights on internship programs
- Evaluating a technology’s commercialization potential through rapid screenings and market-based assessments – see our insights on effective technology evaluation
- Effective marketing of licensing opportunities, including strategy development and implementation –see our insights on marketing strategies and marketing tools
- Developing effective deal-making strategies, conducting successful negotiations and following up after the deal is signed – see our deal-making insights
- Implementing open innovation, technology sourcing, collaborative R&D, and Symbiotic Innovation – see our insights on Symbiotic Innovation
- Working with inventors to maximize the benefits of their discoveries by developing innovations for commercialization success – read more about our innovator training services
Contact us to discuss what training program is best for your organization.